3rd one as they are really nice to chew on but I always get a smack once I have bitten through it!!!!!! cant understand why.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Brogan is one year old
Im now one year old and got lots of nice presents for my birthday. I got a really comfy new bed as the last one I had got trashed when 'they' left me in the kennels and didnt pick me up until a week later - I was bored!!!!. I also got a new lead - this is my
3rd one as they are really nice to chew on but I always get a smack once I have bitten through it!!!!!! cant understand why.

3rd one as they are really nice to chew on but I always get a smack once I have bitten through it!!!!!! cant understand why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment